RAID Controller RS3DC080, Single
Mainstream 12Gb/s SAS-3 intelligent RAID adapters with 4 or 8 ports.
- LSI SAS3108* RAID-on-chip (ROC) controller providing SAS 3.0 capability, including 12Gb/s data transfer.
- Embedded 1GB 1866 MHz cache (ECC DDR3 memory) to efficiently store data in transition.
- One or two HD small form factor (SFF) 8643 SAS/SATA connectors for up to eight internal ports.
- x8 PCI Express* Generation 3 interface for fast communication with the server board.
- Intel? RAID SSD Cache with Fast Path* I/O.
- Speaker for audible alerts.
- Optional Intel? RAID Maintenance Free Backup offering cache protection with up to five years service life.
- Optional Intel? RAID cable kit AXXCBL650HDMS includes two 650mm cables with HD SFF 8643 mini-SAS to 8087 mini-SAS connectors.
Exceptional data protection.
Supports data redundancy using SAS or SATA hard disk drives through mirroring, parity, and double parity (RAID levels 1, 5, and 6) plus striping capability for spans (RAID levels 10, 50, and 60).
A dual core LSI SAS3108 ROC, x8 PCI Express Generation 3 host interface, and 1GB of 1866 MHz cache enhance the performance of mainstream applications.
Outstanding availability. Delivers proactive drive monitoring and automatic error correction. A new battery (optional accessory) offers multiple operating modes including high heat tolerance and five year service life options.
Fast Path I/O included.
The technology is designed to dramatically boost transactional application throughput, delivering up to 750,000 I/Os per second (IOPS) in RAID mode.