Tri-mode PCIe/SAS/SATA Full-Featured RAID Adapter, 16 internal ports
Tri-mode Intel? RAID Controllers bring PCIe NVMe to Hardware RAID
The Intel? RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F is designed for use in content and web hosting appliances, security appliances, financial institutions, cloud service providers, and enterprise IT. Its standard, low-profile MD2 form factor is designed for use in both Intel and third-party server products. It supports RAID levels 0/1/10/5/50/6/60 and optional maintenance-free cache backup with 4 GB DDR4. With sixteen internal ports, the Intel? RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F enables exceptional NVMe, SAS, and SATA performance and scalability. It provides high uptime for mass storage, with maximum reliability for high-intensity workloads.
- Supports RAID levels 0/1/1/0/5/50/6/60
- Supports NVMe over PCIe 3.0, 12Gb/s SAS over PCIe 3.0, and 6Gb/s SATA
- Utilizes Avago SAS3516 ROC I/O processor
- 4 GB 2133MT/s DDR4 cache memory
- Two internal mini-SAS-HD (SFF8643) connectors
- SuperCapacitor kit enables maintenance-free cache backup, reducing maintenance costs due to regular battery replacement
- Optional: Self-encrypting drive support enables hardware disk encryption services on capable drives
- Three year standard warranty (AWR optional)
Content and web hosting appliances, security appliances, financial institutions, cloud service providers, and enterprise IT.